This application provides population estimates by age, race, sex, and ethnicity at the state and county levels for anywhere in the United States, for years 1990–2015. Source: Bridged race estimates created by the Census Bureau for the National Center for Health Statistics. For population counts based on actual Census data (2000 and 2010 only), please refer to the Census 2010 version of this app.
Use this simple application to view annual population changes from 2000 onward for all U.S. counties and states. The tables and charts show starting and ending populations for each year, total and percent of change, natural increase/decrease, and net migration. Source: Intercensal population estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau.
This application generates trend reports showing change and percent change (total and annualized) at the nation, state, or county level for selected time periods and demographic categories. Source: Detailed estimates from the National Center for Health Statistics. The latest available data are for 2015.
These static MCDC reports cover various geographic areas, summary levels, and time periods. Most of these reports were created with our dynamic report applications.Note: Unless otherwise noted, all reports are in PDF format.
- Fastest-growing and -shrinking U.S. cities, 2010–2012 and 2011–2012
- Fastest-growing and -shrinking U.S. cities, 2008–2009 and 2000–2009
- U.S. cities with greatest growth turnarounds, 2007–2008 vs. 2008–2009
- U.S. total and metro/micropolitan area (CBSA) population estimates with components of change, 2010–2013
- U.S. total and metro/micropolitan area (CBSA) population estimates with components of change, 2010–2011
- Trends in household vs. group quarters population, U.S. states and counties, 2000–2005
- Missouri population estimates, 2014 (Excel; updated June 2014)
- Fastest-growing and -shrinking Missouri cities, 2010–2012 and 2011–2012
- Fastest-growing and -shrinking Missouri cities, 2008–2009 and 2000–2009
- Missouri state and county population estimates with components of change, 2010–2013
- Missouri cities with growth of at least 100 persons / 5%, 2000–2006
Historical Missouri Data
- Total population by county, 1900–2000 (PDF / Excel)
- Total population by incorporated places (towns/cities), 1900–1990
- Population by county by age by sex, 1940–1990 (PDF / Excel)
- Population density by county, 1900–2000 (PDF / Excel)
- Population and components of change (births, deaths, natural increase, net migration), 1930–2004 (PDF / Excel)
- Employed population by county by industry by sex, 1930–1990 (PDF / Excel)